Feeding legal in WI

Status
Not open for further replies.
020347099564b5cbaed200946b292d69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have little man syndrome Regan? You surely act like some short guys I know

When you're ready to put some money where your mouth is I'll up the anti - let's make a $5000 bet. If I have not been straight up, I'll give you $5000. Let's see, I'll show you the fence, my shelterwood cut, my water holes, etc

You game big boy?

You should thank me.

On a website with 100% less Bullwinkle, this topic was posted today. There has been discussion on their thread and opinions were stated.

But you get nothing but crickets. I just tried to bump you up before you fell off the bottom of the page.

No not doing that at all. You don't have symptoms like Regan

Just rarely guys over 6' have little man issues from my experience

There are plenty of guys under 6' with good self confidence as you know

Anyone who continues to take shots and not put their money where their mouth is has confidence issues.

Your dead thread is now up to 8 posts.

You are welcome.

So does a person's height mean something? Does a taller person have more value to you? What about hair color? Skin tone?

Last edited:
You do have little man syndrome.

I knew it. Ha.

$5000 is out there little boy. Put your money up. Come on man, this will be fun

Tell you what. I'll raise it to $10,000

We each send a check to Chainsaw. I'll pay to have chainsaw travel to WI

If he's so willing, he can be the referee and can determine if I have the farm I wrote about. I always wanted to show him my farm anyways

We will keep from taking pictures so you can live your life on the interenet as the big man you always dreamed of. Just a little poorer

You game? Come on man let's play

You should put that $10,000 toward a 150 with a tag in its ear. Then you can be a real man.

Little man Regan. A big man (not just one behind the keyboard on the internet) would either stand by their word (take my bet ) or apologize

A little man would run and hide trying to dodge the fact that he's he's a closet little man.

What say you?

You should put that $10,000 toward a 150 with a tag in its ear. Then you can be a real man.
Little man, that's all you've got. You picked this fight not me. Be a little boy or put your money where your mouth is

Little man, I talked to my wife. She's go as high as $20,000 if $10,000 isn't enough for your time since youre a big man

Sorrry of I insulted your ego

Let's play.

One more question. Are you over 5'8"?

IMG_6846.JPG Ops. Sorry little man Regan, meant to ask if you're 5'9" or less

Just benchmarking against the worlds biggest little men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back