Feedback on tractor

Hoosierhunting

Interested to hear your feedback on this deal and any experiences positive or negative with this series of JD.
Details:
2006 John Deere 5105
50 HP Engine
47.5 HP @PTO (Tractor Data tested)
850 Hours
MFWD
$12,000

upload_2016-12-27_9-24-44.png

FEL will run a few thousand extra even when you are looking into getting it later. I would still look for 1 already equipped...

Is is 4wd looking at front treaded tires.I know alot smaller tractors are selling for twice that.If it was close to me I would buy it and sell my other one

Thanks all for feedback, I just sealed the deal on this tractor. Wasn't looking but thought it was a good deal and couldn't pass. It has mid-mount SCV's and a joystick already so I figure if I'm patient I can find a 520/521/522 loader for ~$3500 or possibly will go with a Woods FEL in which case I know I can find one in good shape for $3000. Do any of you guys have, or have experience with Woods' FEL's? I'd probably be looking at the 114 or 126. Any advantage to going OEM over Woods for a FEL? Woods equipment (bush hogs) has always been good in my book but I don't have any personal experience with their FEL's.

Is is 4wd looking at front treaded tires.I know alot smaller tractors are selling for twice that.If it was close to me I would buy it and sell my other one

Your not lying! Almost impossible to get a 30-50 hp tractor around here without paying almost the same price as new. Might as well just buy new for what people are asking and apparently getting.

Back