Eagle or Real World Soybeans

As I said, I spent three years knocking the crap out of mine before I got it all. I hand pulled it the first year but I think it had already went to seed. Then three years of RR beans and one year sprayed it twice. I got the pigweed from feed store beans that I planted one year so there was no long term seed bank that I was dealing with. I also mixed my gly pretty hot because I didn’t want to take any chances on it becoming gly resistant. I also came up with another foreign weed that I can’t remember the name, but my biologist said it was from Kansas. I controlled that one by pulling up plants when they were small and mowing before they seeded. I sold that place a couple years later so I’m not sure what it looks like now. I feel like, but don’t know for sure, that the guy that bought it is not gonna work his butt off on that place like I did. He had plenty of money but he’s over two hours away so he won’t be there to handle things like I was.

Man the gly does like nothing to it. This year I was going to try hand weeding as much as I can. But it's 15 acres in June July i don't care how dedicated you are that's a lot of work. Was thinking of trying 24d and leaving field vacant for the year to see if I can get it back. It happened so fast like 1 plant to hundreds in less than month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man the gly does like nothing to it. This year I was going to try hand weeding as much as I can. But it's 15 acres in June July i don't care how dedicated you are that's a lot of work. Was thinking of trying 24d and leaving field vacant for the year to see if I can get it back. It happened so fast like 1 plant to hundreds in less than month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Palmer Amaranth that is gly resistant is also 2,4d resistant. Liberty kills it and let's you continue growing beans. Not try to sell liberty, I've just tried everything else already and know it works while everything else just let's it get a stronger foothold.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back