Cowboys fans

Some are big boys.

All? Not a chance.

Words are painful for some folks.

Dallas sucks. Jerry's a tool. Etc, etc. These words don't hurt me at all. Talk about mothers, wives, girlfriends, our children...Yeah, those do hurt. If you can't see the distinction, then let's agree to disagree.

Talking smack on the internet doesn't make you a big man, Reagan. Been there, done that. It didn't add circumference to my scrotem whatsoever. Yeah, I should have ignored Mr. Smith's remarks. But I'm glad I didn't.

Cutman,

I will give your Pats credit for having the best coach - he changes game plans completely based upon the team he is playing. Tom Brady makes that possible.

I am a Tennessee Grad (1975) so I rooted for the Colts. On third down I hated to see Brady to Welker - over and over.

I certainly respect NE but I don't pull for them.

It is amazing how fine the line is between winning and losing. For instance, when Seattle had the ball on the goal line and don't feed the beast. Then the DB drives hard to intercept a pass giving the Pats another ring.

Last weekend, if Dallas has just milked the clock for one play. For the Green Bay fans that have seen heartbreaker the last 2 or 3 years in the playoffs. Turnabout is fair play.

Look at Clemson beating Alabama - talk about a fine line between winning and losing.

Brush - in the 1960's my younger brother was a Packer fan and I was a Cowboys fan. He made great fun of winning those bets.

Cutman - could we get you a terrible towel - guess not.

Hope the games are competitive - with that fine line present.

Wayne

Dallas sucks. Jerry's a tool. Etc, etc. These words don't hurt me at all. Talk about mothers, wives, girlfriends, our children...Yeah, those do hurt. If you can't see the distinction, then let's agree to disagree.

Talking smack on the internet doesn't make you a big man, Reagan. Been there, done that. It didn't add circumference to my scrotem whatsoever. Yeah, I should have ignored Mr. Smith's remarks. But I'm glad I didn't.

I agree that a specific attack on family member is hurtful, but I also recognize a generic mama joke that is not directed at a specific person is just a joke and not a personal attack. I don't have a problem separating the two.

I agree that a specific attack on family member is hurtful, but I also recognize a generic mama joke that is not directed at a specific person is just a joke and not a personal attack. I don't have a problem separating the two.

Eh, maybe you're right, Kabic. Maybe so. Food for thought for me anyhow.

Eh, maybe you're right, Kabic. Maybe so. Food for thought for me anyhow.

I've been called so many things in my life and had so many guys across the line of scrimmage or on the basketball court talking about my momma I guess I am immune to things like that and usually just find it funny. Most times it is just fun banter, hell most of them don't know my momma, if they did they would realize she can defend herself just fine if needed. I know she slapped the taste out of my mouth many times in my younger years :)

QJBGf2G.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about the size of your minuscule scrotum. But is it really family friendly to speak of such things on this site?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sports are tough. You show up, prepared, ready and hungry. Some days your best gets humbled by a dominant performance by the opponent. Today is the Falcons day. I would say they have dominated the Pack. I did not see that coming and I am sure Aaron and crew didn't either.

The Super Bowl would have been more fun if the Pack had of been in it. Injuries and no running game hurt.

Wayne

I think the Packers didn't have the refs helping them today. I thot Falcons D would give GB fits. Loved seeing Dallas beat and loved seeing Peckers beat. Now if somehow NE could not make it in…. but that's maybe a bit of dreaming. Of course watching Falcons put it to NE would be sweet.

How about those Falcons? Putting a hurtin' on the Packers.
The Packers were hurting before the game ever started. They are probably the most beat up team in the NFL. Jordy Nelson played with broken ribs, every running back was injured, nearly every receiver played injured, Clay Mathews will probably need shoulder surgery in the off season, and All Pro Cornerback, Sam Shields didn't play. Troy Aikman commented that the Packers were decimated.

Falcons and Patriots both look tough; should be an exciting Super bowl!

http://www.superiortelegram.com/sports/packers/4203840-packers-hit-injuries-nfc-championship-game

Back