Anyone buying anything fun with tax reduction?

Bullwinkle

Im getting another Redneck. I have an awesome spot picked out and that Redneck will be a game changer. Thanks Trump

Probably some cool car stuff for my GTO this year...New Better paying Job + Overtime + less taxes is going to make 2018 interesting in the "Toys" department... new shop was already on the list for 2018 irregardless...

Bought new front tires for the Kubota yesterday for 2017 tax purposes and because I was tired of having to air up a front tire every time I wanted to use my tractor...

Actually waiting to see what the tax savings are.... Nothing like spending $ because you expected something only to be disappointed. If it does come through, I’ll probably insulate the barn planned for this spring.

Throw it in savings so that I can afford life after the next president changes things around again. I'm boring when it comes to $$$. :)

7 more years before that happens...
Maybe so... But I'm still pretty conservative with my money. I'll consider anything "extra" than normal as a bonus that needs stashed away. Maybe saving every extra bit to build our place for the last 20 yrs has ingrained it to deep.

Tax returns come about the same time my lease renewal comes around, so it's perfect timing and I don't have to come out of my pocket. I have been wanting a new rifle, but it's not needed and I already have several that do the exact same thing. Just wanting to have a new and shiny.

Maybe so... But I'm still pretty conservative with my money. I'll consider anything "extra" than normal as a bonus that needs stashed away. Maybe saving every extra bit to build our place for the last 20 yrs has ingrained it to deep.
Still gonna save like we always have...those numbers won't change...it's how we bought this 90 and how we got our new home here, well, electric, and all the land clearing to put everything in place...

But having said all of that we also have to live and living is something other than food and shelter so enjoying life and stimulating the economy are also good things...can't take it with you...

Tax returns come about the same time my lease renewal comes around, so it's perfect timing and I don't have to come out of my pocket. I have been wanting a new rifle, but it's not needed and I already have several that do the exact same thing. Just wanting to have a new and shiny.
Never have gotten a return...just hoping to pay in less...

Back