Anybody use the Milwaukee heated vest?

Dads Son

I was looking at the Milwaukee heated vest. I was just wondering if any of youns use it and does it work good? Or is there another brand that works better?

I have the jacket. Works okay. I wear a vest to keep the heat pads close and a jacket over that. 30 minutes on high per battery.

I have the jacket. Works okay. I wear a vest to keep the heat pads close and a jacket over that. 30 minutes on high per battery.
My wife bought it; it was maybe a great work vest but it did not meet her deer hunting needs so she returned it for a refund.

I would highly recommend pnuma outdoors icon x heated vest. It’s pricy ($150) but single greatest piece of hunting clothing I own. Also has lifetime warranty.

I bought earlier this year and just bought for my dad. Their reviews are phenomenal.

Compared to Milwaukee it’s no brainer. Essentially consider wearing a base layer that wicks moisture and heats at same time.

I bought an extra battery but can get 5 hours of 100 degrees on low and 3 hours of 104 degrees on high.

I’m no spokesman for pnuma, I stumbled on them, but have been incredibly impressed and have purchased more of their gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

I have spent over $2000 on gear in last 24 months. I’m not sure I’m proud of that. If I could keep one thing it would be this. You can wear it any time of year. Heats up to full temperature in 10 seconds. I find myself turning it on for 5-10 min at a time. And then the last 2 hours of my sit.

I just ordered their midlayer down. I’m super excited to try it

Was thinking of getting this for my dad. Why did it not meet her needs in the deer woods?
It did not keep her warm in only mildly cold temps;apparently the heated part was not throughout the coat and she thought it would have been better if it was.

I should add regarding the pnuma outdoors. It has heat coils in lower back, stomach, and upper back btw shoulders and neck.

It is next to skin so you feel immediately. I believe their descriptions of battery life to be pretty accurate: 5-6hrs on low, 3-4 medium and 2-3 high.

I also have backup battery so I can cover as long of a sit as I want. I’ve never had to change batteries.

My son and I wouldn't go out on a cold day without our Dewalt camo heated jackets from CPO outlets. These are heavy, high quality zippers, has a hood, not shown, and r definitely Screenshot_20181203-173321_Chrome.jpg a tremendous value at $190 and one of the must have peices of hunting gear that I own. Order a size bigger than you normally wear.

Back