Another Treestand Deal

I got the flyer in the mail the other day. I'm going to get 2 on Friday. Glad to hear they are good quality. You can't beat that price.

Never bought one, I was just the weird guy sitting in one on the pole in the store. Seemed legit

They've been around for a couple years now. I have a few, usually get them on clearance. Definitely a comfortable stand, I add an extra strap under the platform and around the tree and that makes it rock solid.

The only issue I have with that style stand is that with the single riser the cables come in tight on the rear half of the stand. Other than that, it is a great price.

I just bought 3 also...seat sits forward and is pretty uncomfortable..and the platform seems like weak material....for the price its ok i guess

Mine came in the mail today. We will see.... Hope they are at least better than the big dog tomcats I'm used to!!

Looks like a decent stand at a decent price. That said, I stopped shopping at Dicks when they got rid of all modern sporting rifles (AR's) after Sandy Hook, pandering to the anti-gun Libs.

Looks like a decent stand at a decent price. That said, I stopped shopping at Dicks when they got rid of all modern sporting rifles (AR's) after Sandy Hook, pandering to the anti-gun Libs.
I completely forgot about that!! Note for next time

Back