..........almost 1000 members

It is because of all of the folks that joined up and are participating that we have this forum so THANK YOU!

Been watching the count down to 1000. Pretty awesome! Let's don't stop there. Still need lots of more members joining and participating. I echo TreeDaddy's comments above. Thanks to the admins and mods for making this happen and continuing to make it happen!

All the credit goes to our great members we have here. The mods only play a very small role in the success of this forum. I appreciate everyone of you.
Todd

I don't put too much stock in numbers like those. Look at how many organizations claim how large their membership is and yet they essentially accomplish nothing! What really matters is the activity and the meat and potatoes of the content. That is something to be proud of! Meaningful exchange of ideas and information to help experienced guys learn something new and the new guys to get real world advice from folks with dirt on their hands!

Way to go,now if they would all want decals or at least 50 of them.
I'd like to order a couple of decals to put on my two vehicles;seeing them might cause someone to check the forum out. Could you post again how to order. I know you posted it somewhere But I forgot where.
thanks

I'd like to order a couple of decals to put on my two vehicles;seeing them might cause someone to check the forum out. Could you post again how to order. I know you posted it somewhere But I forgot where.
thanks
From the sticky at the top of this general section...

"2.00 and a SASE to
Randy Hoffman
Box 145
Udall,Ks 67146"

So 2 would be $4 and a self addressed stamped envelope to Randy...

Thanks OKIE, will get that check out today. I'm glad to see the forum growing with so many thoughtful and interesting posters. It is really nice seeing different points of view shared mostly thoughtfully.

Back