Alaska

Been to Alaska once when my brother was stationed there. Was an awesome experience

Todd

My wife and I are currently touring Alaska and having a great time. Today in Denali we saw 16 moose, 2 were huge studs. This smaller guy was hoping to get lucky, but the cow ran off.

I think I can find a picture of my wife and me at that same spot. GREAT trip we made in 2013. Quite a school bus ride, huh? Recently, a picture of Denali came up on my friend's facebook showing what he posted three years ago. We all said "Let's go back".
Next stop McKinley Lodge? Hope the mountain appears for you.

I think I can find a picture of my wife and me at that same spot. GREAT trip we made in 2013. Quite a school bus ride, huh? Recently, a picture of Denali came up on my friend's facebook showing what he posted three years ago. We all said "Let's go back".
Next stop McKinley Lodge? Hope the mountain appears for you.

Yep, McKinley lodge this afternoon. The school bus ride was amazing. Going hiking in the park this morning.

My son just got back from a week in Alaska last night. I have not been, but will go at some point.

I have a friend just moved to Cordova. Hope a fish / hunt trip is in my future. Once dated a girl from Fairbanks. That was good. Real good. Have a good time and show some more pics Outdoorstom.

I have a friend just moved to Cordova. Hope a fish / hunt trip is in my future. Once dated a girl from Fairbanks. That was good. Real good. Have a good time and show some more pics Outdoorstom.
I had a Coast Guard buddy who retired in Valdez. Was planning a hunting trip there, then he moved to Pa

Outdoorsman...Had the good fortune to go in 2007. Alaska is definitely a bucket list trip. It's breathtaking. Great pics and keep em coming!

Alaska is a great trip. We did a land trip covering Seward up to Denali in early Sept 2014. There was 6 " of snow in Denali park the day we did the bus tour.

Back