$100 gift idea?

Kwood

Alright guys, doesn't go as far as it used to but we do a family gift exchange and I need to ask for something $100 limit.

What would you ask for, I need help because I pretty much buy whatever I want when I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

A gift card to the store you usually buy your hunting or habitat materials at. Its not original, but at least you end up with something you can use. I am like you I buy stuff I need when I need it. Not much for random purchases especially for stuff I dont need.

I like Bass Pro or Gander Mountain Cards. I sit on them until the sales start and then my gift card goes further.

When I built my greenhouse and people knew it was coming up - I got all kinds of Lowes Gift cards. Boy those were a blessing.

You got any projects coming up Kwood, you might factor that in to your plans.

Good luck. You are about to have a $100 windfall. :rolleyes: A good problem to have.

Any trail cams in the $100 range that you can live with? Dont know why, but it kills me to buy trail cams. Guess because i am always throwing one out and replacing.
Linesman ropes for multiple stands?

I asked for a nice set of bypass pruners.......they are under 100, so you could ask for some other small items too

just got my wooltimate pants on sale for 129.00 so they are alittle out.gift cards except visa as they cost to purchase.Clippers,broadheads or arrows,point and shoot camera to keep thread updated

just got my wooltimate pants on sale for 129.00 so they are alittle out.gift cards except visa as they cost to purchase.Clippers,broadheads or arrows,point and shoot camera to keep thread updated

Alright guys, doesn't go as far as it used to but we do a family gift exchange and I need to ask for something $100 limit.

What would you ask for, I need help because I pretty much buy whatever I want when I want it.

No way this guy is married with kids! He buys whatever he wants when he wants it AND has a $100 gift exchange!!!! I need to get adopted or something! I have to hide every $20 I can and it never fails....just about the time I have enough saved to get what I need - the wife or kids show up with their hands out! I swear they have some sort of sensory ability.......they seem to know when dad has a few extra bucks in his pocket. The other day I told my kids to "get a job", my wife laughed, they then told her "get a job"......she quit laughing and I laughed.......I'm not laughing anymore! When momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!

Ammo, trail cam, deer stands, various gift cards, new chainsaw chains, tools, stuff for the truck/tractor/UTV

Man, $100 at my local farm retail store I would be like a kid in a candy store!!!!

I cant speak for the OP but I took his if I want it to mean if I need a new pair of boots I go buy a pair of boots, if I need a new shovel I go buy a new shovel. At least thats how I roll, I rarely buy anything I dont NEED. My wife raised our kids to be like her, they buy crap they want all the time and most of it is not stuff they NEED. So I dont feel any guilt whatsoever when I buy something I actually NEED.

Any trail cams in the $100 range that you can live with? Dont know why, but it kills me to buy trail cams. Guess because i am always throwing one out and replacing.
Linesman ropes for multiple stands?
Nows the time to find cameras on sale, found a moultrie cam on sale for $95

J-bird, I am a lucky guy and have a wife and two small children (2.5 and 4 next month). Lucky she supports my crazy addiction and lucky we both have good jobs. I hope I don't sound like I take that for granted when I say things like "I buy whatever I want when I want it" but re-reading makes me feel a bit guilty for phrasing it that way.

I recognize I'm fortunate for a lot of reasons. I know it was. It your intentions but I appreciate that your post helps me to realize I sounded a bit spoiled. Sorry if it came off that way. Thanks for all the suggestions. I asked for a bench rest to help me sight into muzzleloader. I figure it would last forever and can help me get a. It more precise with anything I have with a scope. Also will help reduce the recoil a bit if I introduce my wife to shooting.

J-bird, I am a lucky guy and have a wife and two small children (2.5 and 4 next month). Lucky she supports my crazy addiction and lucky we both have good jobs. I hope I don't sound like I take that for granted when I say things like "I buy whatever I want when I want it" but re-reading makes me feel a bit guilty for phrasing it that way.

I recognize I'm fortunate for a lot of reasons. I know it was. It your intentions but I appreciate that your post helps me to realize I sounded a bit spoiled. Sorry if it came off that way. Thanks for all the suggestions. I asked for a bench rest to help me sight into muzzleloader. I figure it would last forever and can help me get a. It more precise with anything I have with a scope. Also will help reduce the recoil a bit if I introduce my wife to shooting.

I know what you mean. My family is blessed and i generally can afford what i need. Sending my wife out for chainsaw supplies would be an adventure. Lol.
But i do make a Cabelas list for her. Gun cleaning supplies are on there this year.

Back