Tapatalk

Android user, I use a regular google webpage with an Icon on my homescreen for normal Deer Hunter forum use. I use Tapatalk free version only to upload photos with large file sizes because I don't like the Tapatalk look and format as good. And the free version limits you to 30 photos per month. I usually don't do that many anyway. I've never had an issue with Tapatalk free version, every now and then it asks you to upgrade, just use the back button to get out of that (sorry apple users, you don't have a back button anymore) and it keeps going.
For your problem I'd suggest deleting the app and installing it again, that should fix your issue.

I have also been having issues with Tapatalk recently. In my experience when apps start acting up, it usually means an update is coming in the near future. I hope that's true this time around as well considering this is prime time usage for keeping up with everyone's updates/hunts.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try. Can't hunt till the end of October. I need y'all's hunts to get me through this thin time

Family mostly. Wife and middle child both have birthdays this month. Wife did say she wanted to be in the woods for hers so we are gonna go the week before halloween. Tried reinstalling. No go. I can see posts now but it won't let me login.

Yep been going on for a couple days w several sites unable to see content or log in or both. Sure was spoiled to it. Maybe they want our money!! I miss free internet days!!

And as for update. My iPhone wanted do update couple wks ago and it was to allow “easier “ access to Covid tracking results. I called bull crap on that and refused its update. Apparently so did many others and the update became something totally different wo mention of Covid. I still refused. Of course Apple has new tv ads talking how they protect our security. Sure!!!

Test...
599d508b8d3a88aac38be388c4c612bf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still no worky. But can sign on my phone using browser. This is what I get on Tapatalk.
A8A0E1F6-6BB5-4EB6-8458-C49114C91421.png

I use it a lot but it seems every few months there are issues.
I'm have the same problems as the OP right now. I get the push notifications but when I click on it the miserable little wheel just spins round and round. About the only thing that I get from it right now are the notifications. Then I bypass tapatalk and go directly to the website to get thru.
I hate this stuff. Why does this crap constantly have issues?

I use it a lot but it seems every few months there are issues.
I'm have the same problems as the OP right now. I get the push notifications but when I click on it the miserable little wheel just spins round and round. About the only thing that I get from it right now are the notifications. Then I bypass tapatalk and go directly to the website to get thru.
I hate this stuff. Why does this crap constantly have issues?
This is what mine does as well. I prefer tapatalk because picture posting is easy. Posting pics from the browser is much more difficult.

According to a Tech on another Forum I use TT for, Yesterday they (TT) was having issues. I didn't and used it to post some pics in that Forum, I have an IPhone. They Guy that was having issues uses a Android type phone.

Back