(SOLD)New Cabela’s Ultimate Alaknak Outfitter Tent (with accessories)

Chad0357

THE TENT HAS BEEN SOLD
Item Description: This is a brand new/never opened still in the box set up with a Cabela's Lifetime Guarantee. I've used a smaller Alaknak version of this tent for the past 14 years. With a wood burning stove inside during winter camping it makes for a cozy escape from the elements. The Vestibule is the only item not in the original box. It's condition is new and unused. I used that box to ship another package before deciding to post this tent for sale.
CLICK HERE for images of the new boxed tent and 2 of my smaller tent of the same model with the vestibule so you can see how it attaches. The vestibule is basically an open floor garage/porch space at the front of the tent which is very useful for storing gear you don't want taking up space in the living quarters. This 12 x 12 size should allow you to put 3 of Cabela's XL cots inside of it with a wood burning stove. A group of 4 with smaller cots would probably work also.

Retail Pricing Below:
* Ultimate Alaknak Tent - 12' x 12' (ITEM: IK - 519278) $899.99
* Alaknak™ II Vestibule (ITEM: IK-515428) $269.99
* Alaknak™ II Tent Floor Liner (ITEM: IK - 514634) $99.99
* Alaknak™ II Roof Panel Protector (ITEM: IK - 515099) $99.99
* Also have a used wood stove that is in good shape, that can be thrown in for no extra charge.

Retail Total: $1,369.96
Retail After 6% sales tax: $1,452.16

Asking Price: $1,000

I'm only interested in local pick ups & cash. Don't want to deal with shipping. I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to help keep your travel shorter if needed. Feel free to message me for any questions
In case you missed it above. CLICK HERE FOR IMAGES

Last edited:
Back