Pastors In The Outdoors

KSQ2

Hey everybody, I know a number of you are church folk. If your pastor is an outdoorsman, or even better an archery hunter, shoot me a message. I’ve been to a hunt in Nebraska with this organization a couple times and it is an amazing experience/retreat. The rifle side fills up every year, but there is rarely as much interest in the archery side. I’d love to give you some information about it for your preacher. It’s a nonprofit and not a moneymaker at all, it’s truly a ministry. I’m trying to drum up some support, because I’d hate to see the archery side of this be discontinued. It would truly be a shame. Thanks everybody!

I enjoy having my son's pastor from KCMO in rifle camp with us when he draws a NR tag. He only hunts archery in Missouri so rifle hunting at the wide open Ponderosa is quite a change for him.

I enjoy having my son's pastor from KCMO in rifle camp with us when he draws a NR tag. He only hunts archery in Missouri so rifle hunting at the wide open Ponderosa is quite a change for him.
If you think he would be interested, please let me know. It’s very affordable for a church to send their pastor; MUCH cheaper than most conferences. I’d be glad to send you a link. It would be an easy drive for him as well. Tags need to be purchased in July, so time is of the essence.

If you think he would be interested, please let me know. It’s very affordable for a church to send their pastor; MUCH cheaper than most conferences. I’d be glad to send you a link. It would be an easy drive for him as well. Tags need to be purchased in July, so time is of the essence.
Sure. Thanks

Back