Log Book second edition

Gene

I posted this in 2 forms......General Discussion, & Classified. wasn't sure which one to post it on....
I have a Deer & Deer Hunting Log Book, Second Edition.
it has been in my safe since I bought it in 1988....cover is : The Dream Maker" by Charles H. Denault .....
Is this the only second edition log book. I have checked all over the internet, Book Finder, Abe's, which advertises a guide to lots of books .

I have found 1st, & 3rd editions, but never a "second edition"......is mine rare, or one of a kind ????

I posted this in 2 forms......General Discussion, & Classified. wasn't sure which one to post it on....
I have a Deer & Deer Hunting Log Book, Second Edition.
it has been in my safe since I bought it in 1988....cover is : The Dream Maker" by Charles H. Denault .....
Is this the only second edition log book. I have checked all over the internet, Book Finder, Abe's, which advertises a guide to lots of books .

I have found 1st, & 3rd editions, but never a "second edition"......is mine rare, or one of a kind ????

Are you selling it?

that really wasn't my initial reason to post.....I was more interested in knowing if someone else has ever seen , or have one.....that's why I wasn't sure where to post my question....just seems odd in searching the internet I have never heard or seen one....hard to believe there is only one....

Back