FYI New Cabelas Policy

Hoosierhunting

Just an FYI, that might save y’all some grief. I recently ordered a new Tikka T3 from Cabelas. When it arrived I went to pick it up, now I never make it through NICS without a delay. So I fully expected the delay and a return trip three days later to pick it up for real. The guy at the counter tells me that now that Bass Pro bought them out the policy is to wait 30 days to hear back from NICS at which point they’ll either refund your money or transfer to another FFL.....

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

If Cabelas had to survive on the amount shopping that people like me do there for their overpriced stuff in their overstaffed stores with poor customer service they'd go broke in a hurry.

Never spent much money at Cabelas. Nothing against them, I just buy guns from local shops and the other stuff they have is cheaper elsewhere. I do like to go there once in a while. The boys and I walk around like ya do at a zoo. It's all cool to look at but not much reason to take it home.

Never spent much money at Cabelas. Nothing against them, I just buy guns from local shops and the other stuff they have is cheaper elsewhere. I do like to go there once in a while. The boys and I walk around like ya do at a zoo. It's all cool to look at but not much reason to take it home.
I go hunting in a zoo. That's what some guys call my hunting spot anyway.

Back