Fertilizer prices

Brian

Does anyone have any idea how long until fertilizer prices fall? I'm trying to figure out whether I bite the bullet and buy fertilizer or put it off a year.

I've had some significant K loss in my plots since my last soil test two years ago and trying to figure out whether I bite the bullet and buy fertilizer or put it off a year. My recent soil test results ranging from 135 to 171 (lbs./acre) for K - not terrible, but I had all of them above 250 just two years ago.

Does anyone have any idea how long until fertilizer prices fall? I'm trying to figure out whether I bite the bullet and buy fertilizer or put it off a year.

I've had some significant K loss in my plots since my last soil test two years ago and trying to figure out whether I bite the bullet and buy fertilizer or put it off a year. My recent soil test results ranging from 135 to 171 (lbs./acre) for K - not terrible, but I had all of them above 250 just two years ago.
Maybe after January 2025?

I have no choice if I want the best plots possible. The price of fertilizer is insignificant for me compared to the rest of what I spend deer hunting, but I only have a few rather small plots. My two largest are only about a half acre each and a couple smaller than that. On top of that I need some lime in at least one plot. Lime is cheap compared to fert though. All the ancillary costs associated with hunting add up, but I haven’t figured out anything to take the place of hunting that I would enjoy more ! :)

Back