Anybody use one of these?

bigbluetruck

https://www.amazon.com/Cuddeback-So...9804&sr=8-1&keywords=solid+aim+shooting+stick

I'm looking for a smaller set of shooting sticks, I have a "standard" pair, I think they are a Cabelas brand, they work well, my only issue is the overall length when collapsed. I have a "day pack" type bag and they are too long for the pack and stick out the top, which means I catch them on low branches and its hard to keep the zippers closed. Do most of my shooting from the sitting position, either directly on the ground or from a chair, so I don't really need them to extend for standing, but it never hurts. I don't want a rifle mounted bipod.

Open to other suggestions as well, Thanks

I use a mossy oak compact shooters stick. It's 14 in to 34 in. Fits in my turkey vest and is light. Perfect height for sitting on the ground. It's not the greatest in terms of quality but they are cheap enough that if I brake it or leave it in the woods I'm not out much.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

From the reviews I read, I would not buy this product. I have a Bog Pod bipod as well as a tripod, but the one I grab most often when coyote hunting is a Stoney Point Polecat bipod. It just seems to work the best. I also tried a Primos bipod, but it quit working about a month past the warranty and they would not replace it.

Back