ages?

wmason

new to the forum, first post

recently moved into my grandparents old house mid season here in ohio, have always known there's been deer but have been getting awesome bucks on camera, wondering ages? have a good idea but would like other opinions

f8768c1bd4127c110e3e78ab963559c1.jpg

c2b03f425b08b7abe15a8fa5e1c4d283.jpg

efaa0d491a2db1b1f502d80fa4877c0f.jpg

buck #1 biggest i've ever seen around my area

bf3f430d3ef34e95d8cf06e5711ae970.jpg

9940ebbbf4436f2b1a0eaa376593b20c.jpg

2nd buck

i plan on planting 2 plots this spring that i'll post progress on here in hopes of drawing and holding these buck and more deer as we don't own as much hunting land as i'd like.

thank you for your help/opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

You didn't mention what part of the country you are from but I would guess 3.5 on first buck and 4.5 on the second, I am terrible at judging age from a couple of pictures though.

You didn't mention what part of the country you are from but I would guess 3.5 on first buck and 4.5 on the second, I am terrible at judging age from a couple of pictures though.

Wayne County, Ohio. about 2 hours north of Columbus.

I'm the same way, haven't seen either while hunting yet because I haven't had much time to get out with moving so it's hard to tell.

I am from that area... I hunt a couple different counties but grew up right outside of Wayne county in Stark... as Blizzard said it's hard to age deer by pictures I don't care what anyone says because so many variables go into a body habitus of a deer... but I would say at the oldest both of those deer are 3.5 years old just by looking. They don't look super mature body structure wise.. no sway back and no protruding brisket.. and those are some great looking 3.5 year olds if they are

Back