Tapatalk

Chummer

anyone else have this issue. I try to post a pic and says error. If I try to post the same pic it takes 10 times before it goes through. I have tried on an IPhone and two iPads and they are all doing it.

anyone else have this issue. I try to post a pic and says error. If I try to post the same pic it takes 10 times before it goes through. I have tried on an IPhone and two iPads and they are all doing it.
Sometimes it happens and sometimes not when regular posting--I reduce size down to 25% and then it always goes.

Sometimes it happens and sometimes not when regular posting--I reduce size down to 25% and then it always goes.
I have had it happen once or twice before but usually goes through in second attempt. This is not even letting me post the smallest size pics. Maybe it is having a bad day.

Could the forty mile an hour gusts be scrambling the signal? Going out for wing night. Bringing extra clothes just in case.

Could the forty mile an hour gusts be scrambling the signal? Going out for wing night. Bringing extra clothes just in case.
Be careful. You are in the bullseye. Just watched weather 36-48" by Saturday morning. Supprisingly I am only in 6-12". I will bet the way over on that one!

Back