Pull type ATV broadcast spreader

Crimson850

I am looking for a heavy duty spreader to pull behind my ATV. John Deere/frontier makes one, the 1022SB, and it is also available rebranded as "tar river implements" its $550 and seems like it would be worth if from the pictures I've seen. Tartar and king kutter also have a spreader that looks a bit heavier duty but it's more expensive. Does anyone have any experience with any of these?

I am looking for a heavy duty spreader to pull behind my ATV. John Deere/frontier makes one, the 1022SB, and it is also available rebranded as "tar river implements" its $550 and seems like it would be worth if from the pictures I've seen. Tartar and king kutter also have a spreader that looks a bit heavier duty but it's more expensive. Does anyone have any experience with any of these?
Just curious, why are you thinking pull type? A mounted model will do a bag of fertilizer, makes less tracks in crops, and maneuvers a lot faster and easier. Sorry, I don't have experience with those models but I'm sure someone else will post a review.

Just curious, why are you thinking pull type? A mounted model will do a bag of fertilizer, makes less tracks in crops, and maneuvers a lot faster and easier. Sorry, I don't have experience with those models but I'm sure someone else will post a review.
My ATV doesn't have a rear rack, and a pull type will hold 300-500 pounds.

Back