Movin on up!

sixpack

Wow was I out of the loop....

A friend texted me today about all that had been going on in the "other world", so I came on over here to check it out and sign up. Really glad to see that someone took the time to keep that community going, and glad to see a lot of familiar names. Thanks to those fellows for stepping up.

I had been absent from the QDMA forum for the better part of this year. Too many hours at work (really tough to find people to work these days...hmmmm) and what little time is left is spread to the wife and 2 boys. I'm waaaay behind on my prep work for the fall and am focusing on "banking" what little time I may have to actually sit in a tree. I really hope to get back into the habitat end of things as soon as we can fill some positions and I can quit doing the work of 4 people.

Have to say that after reading some of the end of days threads over there I'm not so sure they (QDMA) made a good decision. I've already been disappointed lately with some of their articles in the mag (like the one about being more than membership?) and what seems to be their focus..... this just added to it. Gonna need to do some more reading before I take a final position.
Anyway..... hello, again, and look forward to the new board. Hope everyone is well.

Bret

Glad to have you with us on the new forum. Like you say, good to keep this cyber-group together. Look forward to your posts inbetween work and family.....couple of important things there.

Sixpack. Hmmmm , I remember you. Good to have you on board. Keystone state guys are starting to rule. Good stuff.

Back