Huntstand App?

bigbluetruck

I've got a buddy who comes up and hunts sometimes, he doesn't really know the land like I do, but most of the areas are really only big enough for 1 guy at a time. I use the Hunstand app and got him to download it so he can see where good spots to sit and such, but I can't get it to connect to him as a friend so he can see it. Is there something I'm not doing? I can find his email address but when I send the friend request it says "failed to send". Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've got a buddy who comes up and hunts sometimes, he doesn't really know the land like I do, but most of the areas are really only big enough for 1 guy at a time. I use the Hunstand app and got him to download it so he can see where good spots to sit and such, but I can't get it to connect to him as a friend so he can see it. Is there something I'm not doing? I can find his email address but when I send the friend request it says "failed to send". Thanks guys

Forgive me BBT, I have no idea what you are asking here.I might get some eye rolls from younger folks, but I am grateful to only have a not so smart phone.which I use very sparingly. But to each his own.

Try going to Sync/Share, "SHARE WITH FRIENDS"(top right), enter his email. It will send him a link so that he can open it on his phone. You can have more control over the app if you go to huntstand.com on a computer. Just use the login you have for the app and it should pull up all your info and locations.

I figured it out, I didn't know about the website before, but the app.
Turns out the app is just an extension of the website

Back