Has anyone purchased seed from Seed World or Seed Ranch?

Brian

My local co-op doesn't sell brassicas or chicory seed by the pound, and after looking around the best prices for 5# packages is at Seed World (www.seedworldusa.com) in Odessa, Florida or Seed Ranch (www.seedranch.com), also in Odessa. The companies may be related, because their websites look awfully similar and based on their addresses they are possibly next door to each other.

Has anyone dealt with either of these companies? Do they sell quality seed?

I couldn't find Barduro Red Clover this year and while searching around on the Internet found Gallant Red Clover at Seed Ranch. It sounded like a good alternative.

I was also needing some chicory and they had a variety I hadn't tried yet (Antler), so I decided to give them a try. The packages came quickly and was what I ordered. I've already planted and seeing good germination.

I ordered soybeans from seedranch and they sent bahia grass. Called them up and they shipped out the soybeans and emailed me a return label. I was late with the soybeans to begin with, and when I planted after the week delay we had a dry spell. Got enough rain the night of broadcast for the seeds to swell up, but then not enough for them to finish. Ended up with a single soybean plant from 10 pounds of seed.

Back