Got to have one!

Brokenbear

My Yamaha Rhino has no cupholder built in ...nor any place to wedge a water bottle ..I am sure some of the upscale UTV/side by side do have ...my compact diesel New Holland tractor has the same problem ..I remember a company called Aladdin made a handy deal called a Bar-Bouy ...it was in a gimbal mount that will handle all movement and angles with little spillage

But I could not find Bar-Bouy ..but did find this marine designated gimble cup holder by Attwood Marine Products ..comes in two versions ..one is a regular 12oz diameter/size and the other .........is in the picture that will hold the 12oz in a very large coolie (coolie comes with the large model Attwood) or with the coolie removed it has a slot to allow a large coffee mug to fit in the gimbeled holder

20160825_084845_resized_1.jpg

Sorry guys ..don't drink beer ..thats a Sprite Zero ! ....I have however been known to sip some Kentucky or Tennesee branch water on occasion

Bear

Thanks ! I need a different set up in my tractor. It has two shallow can/bottle holders that would only hold anything if you were driving down the highway. Rough going, forget it ! I need to get a couple of these.

Be nice guys !;););) ...that Rhino is a work machine ...not used like you city slickers use'em ...I use it to harrow, spray, fertilize, cultipac,, run a seeder...haul feed ...run fences ...and haul red meat on occasion!

I will have you know I do wash it every 2 years when I haul it in for it's every two year annual tune-up!

Bear

Be nice guys !;););) ...that Rhino is a work machine ...not used like you city slickers use'em ...I use it to harrow, spray, fertilize, cultipac,, run a seeder...haul feed ...run fences ...and haul red meat on occasion!

I will have you know I do wash it every 2 years when I haul it in for it's every two year annual tune-up!

Bear
I might have to post some pictures of how us city slickers keep em :rolleyes:

If you haven't gotten it hot enough to bring the gas in the tank to a rolling boil, you aren't using it very hard at all.

I took one of those smaller plastic coffee containers, cut an opening in the side, screwed it into the side of my wooden box on front rack. Works great with a beverage and coozee.

Back