FALL!!

I am super pumped! Mid 50s when I woke up, highs in the mid 70s. I am not the biggest fan of summer, miserable humidity, heat and bugs. The bugs part is the worst. I have 23 acres of yard to mow so it is miserable with how many bugs I have to eat before I get my 10 hours of mowing done. And yes FOOTBALL is here! As an ex-football coach this is my time of the year.

59 degrees here this morning in Western NC mountains. If I was home I definitely would have been in the deer stand this morning!

I am super pumped! Mid 50s when I woke up, highs in the mid 70s. I am not the biggest fan of summer, miserable humidity, heat and bugs. The bugs part is the worst. I have 23 acres of yard to mow so it is miserable with how many bugs I have to eat before I get my 10 hours of mowing done. And yes FOOTBALL is here! As an ex-football coach this is my time of the year.

23 acres of yard! Dude, I've got a tree planter you can borrow!

Upstate lows were in 40s Friday morning:). Also picked up pics of first rubbed bucks. When you add some great football, life is good.

23 acres of yard! Dude, I've got a tree planter you can borrow!

It is actually a small subdivision that came with my property when I bought it. Lesson learned about buying a subdivision. If I could afford the trees to plant I would take you up on that offer.

Massey...Still waiting on the first signs of fall a few hours south of you. Archery opener is Saturday and temps forecasted in the 90s. YUK!!! 15 day forecast shows signs of fall. Ain't gonna be swattin' skeeters and wiping sweat in 90+ degree temps.

Back