DETERMINING ACREAGE ???

widow maker

Hey guys and gals. ( fellow food plotters )
I recently purchased a new piece of ground and need to determine the acreage of my new plot.
I know years ago I did this on my old land by aerial photos but I don't remember how anymore. obviously you can step it off and an acre is roughly a little over 69 yds by 69 yds but rarely is a food plot shaped where that is an option. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

I recently purchased a new piece of ground and need to determine the acreage of my new plot.
I know years ago I did this on my old land by aerial photos but I don't remember how anymore. obviously you can step it off and an acre is roughly a little over 69 yds by 69 yds but rarely is a food plot shaped where that is an option. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!
If you have a smart phone get the Hunt Stand app you can measure plots,mark your hunting spots,trail cameras,and stands. You can also check property boundaries/owner.

I use an app called AGRIplot. Simple, turn it on and walk the perimeter of the field.

Sent from my iPad using Deer Hunter Forum

7033ab839372ddad2e51e9b58d7ff829.jpg

Another option is the hunt stand app.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

Back