Clover and mineral sites.

Here's a video where Jim Ward talks about something similar with trace mineral salt. It's at around 1:12:00, although the whole video is well worth watching. It's been a while since I've watched this, it seems like he may also talk about plants absorbing minerals elsewhere in the video. It's one of those things I keep meaning to try, but haven't.

Here's a video where Jim Ward talks about something similar with trace mineral salt. It's at around 1:12:00, although the whole video is well worth watching. It's been a while since I've watched this, it seems like he may also talk about plants absorbing minerals elsewhere in the video. It's one of those things I keep meaning to try, but haven't.

Wow rlb where did you find that video? I really like Jim Ward, I was at one of his seminars and learned more deer smarts in two hours than I usually would in two years. This is a guy with a Ph.D. and the common sense of working man. Thanks for posting, I recommend watching the video.

Wow rlb where did you find that video? I really like Jim Ward, I was at one of his seminars and learned more deer smarts in two hours than I usually would in two years. This is a guy with a Ph.D. and the common sense of working man. Thanks for posting, I recommend watching the video.

Jim Brauker aka Bioactive, recorded the video. If I'm remembering right, he posted the video on the QDMA Forum.

Jim Ward has a few videos on YouTube.
The first one I watched showed him taking a shovel and making a deer bed. I tried it, and the 2nd time I checked it, the bed was full of deer hair. I've been a fan of his ever since.

Liked the video a lot. Not sure I'm on board with all that he said but that's ok. Still lots of good insight to absorb.
Thanks for posting.

Back