Box stand material

Mason34k

I have an old box stand we are thinking about upgrading the plywood on before deer season rolls around. I’m not hardcore as most guys, but I was thinking while I helped fix it up I might try to upgrade it. Would this stuff in the picture be any good on the surrounding walls? Or should I looks for some brown tin?244293C1-0239-4595-AB3C-527BEE38D08F.png

If it’s rated for roof material it should stand up well on the sides. I’d be a little concerned about the noise it would make if you bumped it. If you aren’t too close to the deer even that wouldn’t be a problem.

If it’s rated for roof material it should stand up well on the sides. I’d be a little concerned about the noise it would make if you bumped it. If you aren’t too close to the deer even that wouldn’t be a problem.
was planning on putting some self tappers along the edges into the piping foundation

It probably depends on the overall construction of your box blind. It seems like an expensive option. I use wood on the box blinds I make like this:

Plytanium 0.3437-in x 48-in x 96-in Natural/Rough Sawn Syp Plywood Panel Siding (32-Sq. ft/Piece)​

it runs about $27 at lowes.

I've been using Ondura for roofing.

Back