Arkansas Black? Or alternative?

Chestnut Valley Farms

I have a new orchard that I started this spring that I call the Old Home Place Orchard. I want to focus on late drop apples in this orchard. Late season mast is a hole in my bucket I am looking to fill.
So far I have planted 5 trees
Yates x2, Arkansas Black, Enterprise and a dolgo. These trees are from Chris aka turkey creek. They are getting off to a nice start. I am considering adding 6 Arkansas Blacks on b118 to produce a significant amount of late drop apples. I like the fact that they are a hard apple that keeps so well. I have another in a poor setting on our farm that seems to be doing well...
I guess my question is before I invest a significant amount of stock into this tree is their any alternatives that would be a better option?
Meaning more DR maintenance free (lots of red cedars)
late dropper that keeps well
I do not intend to spray my apple trees if I can avoid it
Here is a pic of the orchard setting which is beside our largest destination perennial food plot. Also next to a young pear orchard and pond..

IMG_2413.JPG

Hard to go wrong with the AB apple. There is a reason it is always recommended in a deer apple plot. Very DR and very late drop time. Another apple that is suppose to have a very late drop time is Goldrush apple. It does have a fairly high DR but does have some susceptibility to CAR. I have several planted on my place and I also have lots of cedars. I will see the rust spots on the leaves but not enough to cause any significant issues.

Gold rush, Terry winter, Sundance, and keener seedling are supposed to be good options for apples that drop late. If it was me i would add more Arkansas blacks but maybe a few other varieties as well to help with pollination.

Kerr, wickson, and Dozier are bigger crab apples that drop late as well.

I have a couple Florina and Galarina both are suppose to be late droppers. I can't attest to the disease resistance as this year will be the first year in the ground. The only negative I see with adding that many Ark black is they are triploid and won't pollinate other apples.

I have a couple Florina and Galarina both are suppose to be late droppers. I can't attest to the disease resistance as this year will be the first year in the ground. The only negative I see with adding that many Ark black is they are triploid and won't pollinate other apples.
Would the above apples varieties I have already planted be enough to pollinate 4-6 AB's?

Gold rush, Terry winter, Sundance, and keener seedling are supposed to be good options for apples that drop late. If it was me i would add more Arkansas blacks but maybe a few other varieties as well to help with pollination.

Kerr, wickson, and Dozier are bigger crab apples that drop late as well.
I actually have a wickson, dozier an golden hornet on b118 grafted to add as well. Their doing well so far hope they make it.
I jus want a pile late droppers that last on the ground...

Back