Anti Gun??

dogghr

Take note , a 19 yo girl from WVU, Ginny Thrasher from Springfield,VA, won Olympics first gold metal of the Olympics, beating out a previous 2 time gold metal winner in rifle. However, not once in tonights national evening news was she mentioned as they went thru the Olympic updates. She got her interest in shooting after going hunting and shooting a deer for the first time only 5 years ago. Interest was in gymnastics until then. I don't think that is a coincidence of the no mention.

You think?!o_O They actually showed the clip of her on the LOCAL news, short interview and mentioned the hunting aspect.

Well they must've heard me. In all fairness the today show did mention and showed short clip of her winning gold and even mentioned she got her interest in shooting after a hunting trip 5 yrs ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they must've heard me. In all fairness the today show did mention and showed short clip of her winning gold and even mentioned she got her interest in shooting after a hunting trip 5 yrs ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably got flooded with complaints from a bunch of people and felt they had to do something. It doesn't make me feel any different about our liberal media. And they don't mind showing a few things like that, because they see that they are gradually winning the battle against our gun rights. They see the light at the tunnel as far as they are concerned.

But how many times did you see the video of gymnast snapping his leg, GOOD NIGHT I almost passed out. I would say she picked the right sport. I did see on the news last night one of the shotgun gals also medaled.

Yes most of the media is a joke. You never hear of the good things surrounding guns such as the happiness they bring to families that hunt together or when someone saves defends their home to an intruder or a woman saves her own life because she was carrying when some punk decides to jump her in the Walmart parking lot. I feel sorry for the idiot that tries something like that with my wife.

How great it is to see a gold medalist come from the hunting background!

The media is a joke and its only getting worse. But end of the day I'm happy to see a gold come from hunting trip. We need to get our youth involved as much as possible in the outdoors, from scoot, foodplotting/habitat improvements to the end game of hunting, cleaning and cooking the game!

Even Fox News isn't worth tuning into anymore. They used to be pretty fair but even they over sensationalize everything now. I check in about once or twice a week just to stay informed but I'm much happier without the constant doom, gloom & sky is falling reporters.

Back